Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Route!

Mitchel and I did some planning today while I was in SF... our route has been determined. Yay!! I think it's a good route that appeals to both of what Mitchel and I want.

Here's what we came up with:

    Fly into Copenhagen
    Quick bike trip over to Malmo, Sweden and back
    Bike from Copenhagen to Berlin
    Train from Berlin to Prague
    Bike from Prague to Budapest
            via Vienna and Bratislava
    Overnight train (~17hrs!!) from Budapest to Amsterdam
    Bike from Amsterdam to Paris
            via The Hague, Bruges, Brussles (maybe), Lille
    Fly home from Paris

There we go. I believe that's 10 countries! For right now, Mitchel and I split up the route and are doing some preliminary research (days, distances, accommodation, stuff like that). More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment